Congratulations to the winner of the UK Championship floor, Charles Taylor of Louisville!
15th Annual Holiday Taste
Thursday, December 5
Holiday Inn Louisville East
1325 Hurstbourne Pkwy.
For more information, call 339-9115
Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake
a. 1 box (16 oz.) Kroger Ginger Snaps pureed
b. 1 stick unsalted butter melted
Mix crumbs & butter together and press mixture into bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan.
a. 1 stick of butter (softened)
b. 2 lbs. cream cheese
c. 1 cup sugar
d. 5 eggs
e. 2 Tbsp pure vanilla extract
f. 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Spice
g. 30 oz canned pumpkin
h. 10 fl oz condensed milk
i. 6 Fl. oz. of Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur
j. 24 oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
k. 4 oz. Fulton's Pumpkin Pie Liqueur
l. 1/2 cup sugar
1. Mix softened cream cheese and butter until smooth.
2. Add 1 cup sugar slowly until combined.
3. Mix in canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and condensed milk.
4. Add Fulton's Harvest Pumpkin Pie Cream Liqueur and Vanilla Extract.
5. Pour mixture into spring form pan and bake at 300° for 1 1/2 hours.
6. Let cool on wire rack then refrigerate overnight
7. Whip heavy cream, sugar, and 4 oz. of Fulton's Pie Liqueur.
8. Top Cheesecake with cream and decorate with your favorite gourmet cookies.