PLANTERSVILLE - The 39th Texas Renaissance Festival opened October 12-13, 2013 and offers something for everyone. It's worth the drive!
The Texas Renaissance Festival is the Nation’s largest, most acclaimed Renaissance theme park. Open to the public every Saturday, Sunday, and Thanksgiving Friday, October 12th through December 1st, and to students for School Days, Tuesday and Wednesday, November 5th and 6th.
The enchanted 55-acre village comes to life as all of Europe comes to pay homage to the King and Queen with eight themed weekends. Hundreds of costumed performers are showcased in over 200 daily performances.
- Oktoberfest - October 12-13
- 1001 Dreams - October 19-20
- All Hallows Eve - October 26-27
- Pirate Adventure - November 2-3
- Roman Bacchanal - November 9-10
- Bararian Invasion - November 16-17
- Highland Fling - November 23-24
- Celtic Christmas - November 29-30, December 1
Visitors meander along shaded cobblestone walkways visiting almost 400 shoppes overflowing with unique arts and crafts of offering delicious foods and beverages.
All ages will be amused by the games of skill and human-powered rides. Revel in the sights, sounds, smells, tastes and beauty of this authentically recreated 16th Century British village with lush landscaped grounds and vines.
For more information, visit the Texas Renaissance Festival.