• High school diploma or equivalent (some college or technical training preferred)
• 2 years broadcast news video photography experience in a medium size market
• Knowledge of video tape camera, recorder and operation of editing equipment (linear/non-linear)
• Expertise in creative use of lighting and editing techniques
• Ability to work under pressure and meet daily assigned deadlines
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record
• Videotape news stories w/Betacam SX cameras & other video/editing equipment
• Perform preventative maintenance on cameras and sound equipment
• Drive news vehicle daily to events and breaking notes
• Set-up and shoot special projects, series, and live remotes
• Stay abreast of local, national, and world news and all current events
To apply, please forward resume to Human Resources Department.
Please include your Name & Position in the subject line.
HR Director Terrence Spence
520 West Chestnut Street
Louisville, KY 40202