Winter Weather Advisory until 7 p.m. Thursday... Metro: 1-2" (see map for all accumulation totals).
- Mix into Metro 4-6am, then changing to snow.
- Cold Rain South/East of Metro Changing to Snow mid to late morning.
- Steady snow changing to scattered snow showers by early afternoon
- Falling Temps to the mid 20s by late afternoon
- Gusty afternoon winds developing NW 20-35mph
- Late afternoon/evening wind chill 5 to 10 degrees!
- Few stray flurries early Thursday Night
Cold air races in behind the front, lows by Friday morning 10-15! Mostly sunny and cold Friday, highs in the mid 20s. A southerly flow develops Saturday and that should help our highs to climb into the upper 30s. Sunday is looking pretty interesting with the models not agreeing on what to do with this next front. Right now it looks like rain/snow developing overnight Saturday-Sunday morning then transitioning to snow during the day. Possible snowfall totals between 1-4 inches, but that could change so stay tuned! The one thing that does seem certain is an Arctic Blast will crash into the region behind the front. Get ready for the coldest temperatures we have seen in a long time... Highs: Single digits to teens and Lows: -1 to 12! Brrrrrr!!!