Here's a quick update for timing and snow placement Sunday-Monday morning... Low appears to be tracking a little farther north and will take a little bit longer to transition from rain to snow. Note: The track of the low is still subject to change over the next 24 hours... Any shift north or south will impact snowfall totals and locations.
- Scattered rain showers developing overnight Saturday-Sunday morning
- Becoming steady rain by afternoon
- Transitioning to snow by 7pm Far north... Lawrence, Jackson & Jennings Co, IN
- Mix in Metro around midnight
- Snow in Metro around 2am Monday
- We will see a SHARP drop off of accumulating snow along and south of the Ohio River
- At this time it looks like the Metro might see an 1" or less