(WHAS11) -- Will your July 4th plans be a washout?
Threats of rain have not yet put a damper on the Waterfront Independence Festival in Louisville, but a holiday celebration at Fort Knox will not include fireworks this evening because of the weather.
In addition, several cities have canceled their July 4th activities including Prospect, Campbellsville, The Graymoor Devondale parade and Shelbyville.
- Oldham County has rescheduled its fireworks display at Wendell Moore Park in Buckner until Fri., July 5 at 10 p.m.
- Elizabethtown and Rineyville have also postponed their celebrations.
- Elizabethtown Events Coordinator Sarah Vaughn said the Founders' Day Celebration has been rescheduled for Sunday, July 14 at Freeman Lake Park. It starts at 5:00 p.m. and fireworks will begin around 9:45.
- Rineyville officials announced Rumble Over Rineyville is postponed until Friday. The event is scheduled for 9:30 p.m. at the Rineyville Community Ballpark.
- Carroll County has postponed fireworks until Saturday.
- The city of Jeffersonville had canceled the event at the Riverstage this evening.
- Crescent Hill will have double the fireworks on July 5