Louisville, KY (WHAS11) – If you're a bourbon lover, then you've probably wanted to get your hands on a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle Bourbon. Well, here's your chance! Kroger is having a lottery where you can enter for a chance to purchase your own bottle at any Kentucky Kroger Wine and Spirits Shop from 11/27/17- 12/9/17 at 9am.
“This is an incredible opportunity that we wanted to offer our customers. Pappy is rich in lore, scandal, and history,” says Erin Grant, Corporate Affairs Manager for the Louisville Division. “Each Kentucky Wine and Spirits Shop will only receive two of these highly coveted bottles.”
So, here's how this lottery will work:
- You are only allowed to enter once a day.
- You MUST be 21 or older.
- Show up at one of the Kentucky Wine and Spirits Shops. Entries will start on 11/27/17 and will draw on 12/9/17 at 9am.
- No guarantee which year will be at which location.
- Two names will be drawn for each bottle. The first name drawn will be the winner and the 2nd name will be the backup.
- The winner will have 48 hours to purchase the bottle after they receive the phone call informing them they won.
Here are the years they will be offering:
10 year - $59.49
12 year - $69.49
15 year - $93.49
20 year - $151.99
23 year - $235.49